Shampoo & Conditioner
- Wet your hair with warm water and squeeze out excess water. Add several drops shampoo to your palm depending on your hair length. The amount of a size of a walnut should be enough for short to medium hair, for long hair adjust this amount accordingly.
- Apply the shampoo directly to the roots and massage into the scalp for 3-4 minutes. Pay attention to the area of the neck as this often gets overlooked. Once your roots are fully covered gently massage the shampoo down to your hair ends.
- Rinse the product completely from your hair with warm water. Squeeze the excess water with your hands during the rinse.
- Unlike regular shampoos (containing silicone or parabens), natural shampoo deep cleanses each hair, removing excess oils and toxins. Hence, to achieve the smooth feel and maximum results we recommend using conditioner. It adds valuable moisture and prevents tangles.
- Use a dime-sized amount and apply it from mid-lenght to the tips. Use your fingers to gently rub it into your hair by gently massaging it for 2-3 minutes. Rinse it out with warm water.
- Give your hair a final rinse with cool water as cold water stimulates the blood circulation, while simultaneously sealing the hair cuticle and leaving your strands extra smooth and shiny.
- A hair mask should be applied to washed hair. Spread the cream evenly throughout your hair, piece by piece from from mid-lenght to the tips.
- Massage the product in and comb through your hair with your fingers. Leave the mask on up to 5 minutes for maximum results, depending on your hair’s condition. Lather rinse it with lukewarm water.
- Ideally, for maximum results you should use Moérie products every time you wash your hair: Our customers see noticeable results in terms of hair growth and volume after using the products for more than 30 days.
Why it works